background

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day 14 - Happy Anniversary


Six years ago today I married my best friend. Since I have met him he has truly taught me what patience is (or looks like, I am still working on it), he has believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, and he always supports any new adventures I may attempt to do. He reminds me everyday that he loves me.
I love him, Without him we ( the kiddos too) would not have the life we have. I do not mean material things I mean the caring, nurturing and full life we have. Because of Brandon we are able to dream and accomplish many things together.
He doesn't always see the things I do, he also doesn't believe he could be so important. But he is and I thank God for everyday he allows me to share with him. He truly is a blessing.
I want to dedicate the following song to my best friend who together we complete each other,
We are grateful for the past and wouldn't change a thing. Lucky to have the now, in which we cherish everyday.


The next video is our wedding song....it says it all, when he chose this song it was perfect and we live it.
I fall everyday....in many ways.....and he is always there. Feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.


2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet post and lovely way to honor your relationship. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete